Let’s start with motivation. I want to look 10 years younger.
I am only 50, and I want to look beautiful and healthy... or I look bad in my 30s or 40s. I feel tired, depressed. I am noticing cellulitis and excess weight. I want to meet the love of my life or simply be desired by my loved one or I want to love myself. But I am not in my best shape.
The key here is I want.
We have a goal and we will reach it in a proper and deliberate way.
You need to be consulted by an experienced and knowledgeable specialist who can determine your physical state and your individual abilities.
An individual plan can be made to specify by which means and how fast you need to move towards your goal so that you not only lose weight, but also get healthier. It is important to detoxify your body without overloading your liver and kidneys, maintain skin elasticity as well as muscles flexibility. Avoid common side effects of rapid weight loss such as cheek droop. Get your body moving and anobtain clear mind.
Specialist use a body composition analyzer to measure the percentage of body fat, water, muscles and bones weight as well as determine your biological age. It is also important to consider the amount of toxins present in the body as well as body pH balance as these are common causes for constant headache, fatigue and continuous desire to snack.
Manual inspection can determine the condition of the muscles, ligaments, internal organs and lymphatic system. Chronic muscles spasmmay cause pain throughout the body, headacheand even insomnia. Stagnation leads to tissues swelling, frequent cold,inflammation, hormonal dysfunction.A Doctor of homeopathic medicinecan determine your constitutional type which may help intreating chronic diseases by boosting your own immune system.
This is the approach to diagnose a patient. And now that we know the problems we need to determine how to solve them.
Consider an example. A Woman 46 years old.
A woman with a thin bone system, 7 extra kilograms of weight. Adipose (fat) tissue is distributed unevenly over abdomen and waist indicating a metabolic imbalance, cellulites on hips, presence of double chin. The skin is pale in color. Complaints of fatigue and depression, headache and muscles pain especially in the neck area, heaviness in the stomach after eating, bitter taste in the mouth.
The patient spends a lot of time working on computer and driving a car.
Indicators of body composition: 40% fat (normal 20-35% for the particular age group), 44% of water (normal is 45-60%). Biological age: 55 years. The body pH is acidic (determined by saliva or urine sample).
- Therapeutic massage, including deep tissue massage andanti-cellulites massage.
- Lymphatic drainage procedures.
- Osteopathic abdominal correction.
- The development of an individual diet.
- Prescription of vitamins and minerals, natural supplements.
- Determine the individual drinking regime with pH balanced drinking water.
- Selection of special exercises (aerobics to reduce fat and power exercises to increase muscles and bones mass).
- Assign detoxification of the body at the time when the body is able to cope with it.
- Prescribe homeopathic treatment for chronic cholecystitis (gall bladder inflammation).
- At the same time the specialists will perform treatment for the rejuvenation of the face (Correcting face massage as well as light natural peels).
Within two months, the woman lost 9 kilograms. She looks healthier and 10-15 years younger.